Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grace Place Christmas Program 2010


At last... I had a child in the church Christmas program! I have been so excited about this service since Emma Claire started Grace Place this fall.
We did our best to get primo seats. I guess you have to camp out to get front row. We managed a few rows back on the end.
The toddlers come in for just a few simple songs and then make their exit. They are always the hit of the show, because it is inevitable that someone will say something funny over the singing. This year, there were a couple of "Hi Mommies" and one big "NO" between songs. Typical.
Emma Claire actually stood there and sang and did the motions. She has been singing away at home lately. She loves the Christmas songs. So, between the church program and her school program, she has got them down and there is no doubt in her mind as to what Christmas is about - "Baby Jesus birthday".
I will hopefully post the video soon. In the meantime, here are some pictures... (of the program, along with some photos in front of our tree).

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: