Friday, December 10, 2010

Closure

I went for a follow up with my hemotologist, Dr. Morton, yesterday. I don't know that I've talked about her at all or not, but I love her. She is young and she is British, so has the nice accent. But, more than that, she is one smart woman. She knows her stuff and has given me outstanding care throughout this whole ordeal.
Anyway, I got lots of good news at my visit with Dr. Morton yesterday. My last ultrasound is clear, I can come off the coumadin and I don't need to follow up with her again (unless I have another pregnancy, or problems). So, I now feel closure to the health issues that have made for an eventful year. I am looking forward to a 2011 that is fairly "uneventful". I have a new appreciation of good health and am thankful every day that I am, once again, "normal".

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Great, great news. It was scary that you had to go through all that. For your troubles, I think you were rewarded with one of the most awesome baby boys, with a big sister who is AS awesome. :-)