Friday, December 31, 2010

Crib Boot Camp

Way up there on my list of New Years Resolutions is to transition Arnold from the swing/bed in our room to his own room an crib.
He has been up every hour or two and I (we) need some sleep AND he could roll out of his swing any day now (surrounding it with pillows on the floor doesn't seem like the most responsible option).

So, night #1 - 2 hours in crib. He awoke at 9:30 pm and I gave up for the night. Night #2 (last night)- 2 hours on the front end (our bed in the middle) and almost 5 hours after putting him back at 2 am.

Of course, then there's the totally irrational anxiety of wondering if he is still breathing, etc. I think I'm going to buy a wireless webcam so I can see him ALL the time on my iPhone.

New Year... More sleep?

No comments: