Sunday, August 29, 2010

Arnold's Thoughts

I often wonder what Arnold is thinking as he is increasingly alert and looking around, especially when Emma Claire is involved. Why am I wearing princess high heels, why is her finger in my mouth, why am I surrounded by dolls and pink blankets, when will she stop pulling my toes apart, why is she screaming on the floor, am I going to fly out of the swing - why is she pushing me so high, etc.?
I have had more fun watching Emma Claire interact with Arnold over the past four weeks. I like to believe he is thinking how much he loves his sister who is nothing but infatuated with him.

2 comments:

Jeremy Skupien said...

Same here. It seems that little brothers "initially" adore their big sisters. Glad everything is ok. Katie and I cannot wait to see y'all this fall.

Skup

Whitney said...

He's a lucky boy and she's a lucky big sister. They're both lucky to have you as a mom. :-)

Please tell me that filter is out.