A had a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim...this has long been our (or, mine, anyway) favorite bath time song. It has hand motions. At the end, after Tiny Tim eats up all of the soap, he of course has "bubbles in his throat" after this (at which time, you pat your mouth with your hand to sound like bubbles...you get the point).
I have sung this song ever since Emma Claire has been taking baths. This week, during bath time, I was singing it for the thousandth-something time (not doing the hand motions, coincidentally) and Emma Claire, out of the blue, did the bubbles over her mouth. I thought for sure it was a fluke (maybe she is signing "eat"...she is always doing that). But, low and behold, she did it the second time around.
Amazing what this little person is learning. Something new each day. Watching her change and grow and learn is more fun than anything else I have done in life.
Side note...the new camera should come in tomorrow. I promise more pictures once I figure out how to use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment