Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Murphy's Law

Emma Claire has not slept through the night or past 4 or 5 am in WEEKS (2 top teeth are SLOWLY making their way through). Today...she woke up at 6:15. Normally this would be reason for real celebration, but I did not wake up until I heard Emma Claire. Guess I was so out of it from the previous night's excitement (up at 2:45 am with Emma Claire who went down for only 30 more minutes after that...a long day), that I turned the alarm off at 5am.
What a day for her to decide to "sleep in". Quite a fiasco trying to get out the door by 6:45. Never fed Emma Claire while brushing teeth and putting on makeup before...not an easy task. Somehow, we made it and I got to work on time. Maybe I will set 2 alarms tomorrow.

No comments: