W
e have quickly moved from Fall into Winter the past few days. We were lucky to enjoy a few very warm days before the cold moved in. Wednesday was the last day we were able to play out in the backyard. It snowed, with a little short-lived accumulation this Friday. Emma Claire and I took advantage of staying indoors and enjoying the pretty snowflakes.The best thing about the weekend was having Brad around. We enjoyed
being together as a family on a cozy weekend. Brad had Emma Claire Saturday morning for "daddy time" while I enjoyed some time at the gym. I get home and ask if Emma Claire is napping. Brad points to the sofa where she is sound asleep, surrounded by pillows, with pillows on the floor below (in case she rolls off). Only Daddy!...
being together as a family on a cozy weekend. Brad had Emma Claire Saturday morning for "daddy time" while I enjoyed some time at the gym. I get home and ask if Emma Claire is napping. Brad points to the sofa where she is sound asleep, surrounded by pillows, with pillows on the floor below (in case she rolls off). Only Daddy!... Emma Claire has been super active. She is all over the house now and is pulling up everywhere and beginning to climb on some things. She even stood for a few seconds on her own. She had pulled up on a basket, let go with one hand, then the other and stood for 3-4 seconds before plopping down. I think she surprised herself!
We enjoyed dinner at GVCC tonight, "kids night" with a buffet and all. Emma Claire sat in the high chair, socialized and enjoyed her meal. Pretty soon she will be eating the kids buffet!
Looking forward to a good week. Our calendar is quickly filling up and we are nearing the busy holiday season. We are excited! Everything is a little more fun with Emma Claire around.
No comments:
Post a Comment