This is the big day. Can't believe it is finally here. A big day for our family and a big day for the country. Anxious to see how it all turns out.
We are excited for Brad and can't wait to report how it goes. We will keep you posted. Brad and I plan to walk to pick up Emma Claire from daycare and then go accross the street to vote at Meadowbrook. After that, we will head to Rick and Diane's to watch the results roll in.
A quick cute Emma Claire moment...When I picked her up from school yesterday, she was standing at the gate at the entrance, holding onto the bars, smiling from ear to ear. This is the first time she has greeted me like this. Priceless!
As promised...Brad's commercial (posted on YouTube). Funny, I haven't yet seen it on TV, but lots of neighbors and friends have. My co-worker said she saw it at the gym this morning during her workout!
1 comment:
Great commercial! We are pulling for you Brad! Can't wait to hear of the results! Good luck!
Clark and Bonnie
Post a Comment