Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All Night Long...

I think it is safe to say that Emma Claire is "sleeping through the night". So now when people ask "so, is she sleeping through the night?", which I have found is a pretty common question, I can honestly say yes. We are going on one week of sound sleep. I had forgotten what it was like to get a night of uninturrepted sleep...and is it ever good! I feel like a new woman (well, more rested, anyway). Life is good.
We visited Emma Claire's new class today. It was fun to watch her interact and play with the other babies and all of the new toys. I think she must be bored on the days she is home. Daycare is way better. She was a little clingy at first, but it did not take her long to make friends. Next thing I knew, she had climbed up the mound of mats...all the way to the top. She will do just fine with the transition. Luke, who was the other baby baptized on the same day as Emma Claire, goes there too. His family is friends with the Schaefer's across the street.
We had swim class tonight. I took Emma Claire...Brad is at the T-Wolves game. The favorite thing was playing patty-cake on the big red float with the rest of the class.
Looking forward to Turkey Day tomorrow...Emma Claire's first! My favorite tradition (aside from stuffing myself) is the Macy's Parade. Brad is always less than enthusiastic about it, but puts up with my excitement. Emma Claire will love it growing up too, right?!

No comments: