Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Things

I am reminded here at the end of the week again how quickly the days and weeks fly by. I am trying to catch up on the blog and am thinking back on the week trying to remember what has happened! I need a new "system", jotting down a little something every day.
Emma Claire is doing so many new little things every day. She is loving her new mobility and now enjoys playing "games". She does the "head bang", we call it. Nods and shakes her head in response to our doing it. Gets super wound up for meals...she sees the Cheerio box and claps her hands and bangs on her tray. "All done" is hands out followed by a clap. She may have even signed "more" the other day, or maybe it was intended to be a clap, but looked like "more" with a handful of cheerios.
She really gets excited when Brad gets home now...giggles, jumps and reaches for him.

No comments: