Very pregnant Amber and I (due on 12/22 with baby boy!) went to the concert. It was outstanding. I have to say, I am definitely a fan of Jeralyn Steele. Her voice sends chills all over. My personal favorite was her rendition of "This Little Light of Mine".
It was fun to see Whitney perform. When I pointed her out to Amber, she said that she was in her "top 3 guesses". Said she was looking at faces that could be runners :-).
A side note - Amber called me after we parted ways to our cars and said that there was this car that nearly hit her as she was leaving the parking ramp - she got a look at who it was. Garrison Keillor himself. Wouldn't that have been something.
1 comment:
Oh, that is hilarious. Or not! Yikes! I should have warned you about the ramp after the show. Always a nightmare.
Post a Comment