Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home Again

We have moved back home (it has been almost 3 weeks now, actually...been so busy cleaning and moving that I have neglected my blog. Have also developed a facebook obsession, which has cut into my blogging. Back to the blog now!). The kitchen is perfect. We love it and are happy to be back home. I am pretty sure we will still be dusting a year or two from now. I will post pictures asap (promises, promises...). I have this great new little camera and have been taking pictures, now I can't find the cord to upload the photos to the computer. Why doesn't every piece of electronic equipment use the same connection??? Anyway, I am hoping it will turn up in a box.
Emma Claire is crazy busy. All over the place walking and walking fast. Amazing how she is changing. More signing lately. She signs "please" and "thank you" and "fish". She says "all done", "hi" and "bye". Her new thing is to wave at everyone and everything. She only wants to be down and on the move. LOVES the dogs. They are surprisingly patient with her. She loves to hug and feed them.
Can't wait to get pictures up. I am struggling with the issue of a haircut. Is it time for one, or do I just let it grow? It is pretty long and thick and flips up on the ends sometimes. I would hat to ruin it. Can't wait to do pigtails!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Awww, so cute that her hair is getting so long! I wish Noelle had some hair! I cannot even get a small bow to stay in and she now knows what it is and pulls it out! gonna have to break her of that!