I haven't posted for awhile, but plan to catch up soon now that we are back home. I just had to document where I just found my Blackberry. Bound to happen sooner or later...in the dog's water bowl. I have taken it apart to dry. Wonder if it will work again? May be getting a new phone for my bday.
Emma Claire has developed a recent obsession with the dog's water bowl. She enjoys splashing around in the water. I caught her a couple of days ago face down going toward the water with intention (I am guessing) to drink it like the dogs do. Caught her just in time. So, it comes as no surprise that I find my phone floating in it today. Wow...I have a lot to learn. I didn't see that one coming!
1 comment:
So, I'm wondering if she would be more or less messy than the dogs drinking out of the bowl? Sparky is HORRIBLY messy at drinking water!
Post a Comment