Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Red Letter Day

Yesterday was a "red letter day" for Emma Claire at daycare. She napped in the crib! And not just once...TWICE (for 1 1/2 hours each time, at that!). Finally, maybe a breakthrough. She is even napping in her crib as I write this. What a good feeling for mom! We did it.
They say she is all over the place at daycare and rolled into another baby on the floor and knocked him over. He was pretty upset, but apparently she just kept going.
Emma Claire has her first cold. Runny nose and sneezes. Bound to happen sooner or later. We see Dr. Hobbs for her 6 month shots tomorrow. I hope he has lots of time...do I have a list of questions for him! She is loving the rice cereal and had banana in it for lunch today. She made a disgusted face and spit it out when she tried the banana puree on its own. I end up with more food on me than she does on her, but the high chair is en route!
We are looking forward to our trip to the beach (Gulf Shores) next week and are excited about Grandma Linda's visit to Minneapolis this week.
Emma Claire is making progress toward crawling every day. She was up on her hands and knees today, but did not make the move. I am just waiting!

No comments: