Emma Claire is really getting with the scooting. She is from one end of a room to the other before I know it. In to everything she can get her hands on. She grabs anything in sight. Time to baby-proof the house, I guess. It all happened too soon! She is becoming more verbal and I am almost sure she does the sign for "milk" sometimes. May be a fluke, but it sure looks like she is doing it when she wants milk.We played with Jonah and Addie last night. Jonah is crawling and Addie (one month older than Emma Claire) and Emma Claire actually interacted and played. It is funny to see. Emma Claire does NOT like for a toy to be taken away from her. The three of them will be in the same grade and at the same school. Jonah is so cute...all boy for sure. He was most interested in his cat, Mikey. Emma Claire will have him playing "tea party" with her before we know it!
Today is the day I "cracked down" on naptime. We are "in training" to nap in the crib. So, Miss "I don't nap" managed 45 minutes in the crip this morning, after putting up quite a fight. We'll count that as progress, anyway!
The photo was taken last week. I went in to check on Emma Claire and she had pulled some new clothes that were hanging on the side of the crib into the bed with her. She can't get enough of her clothes...I think it is in her blood (sorry daddy!).
No comments:
Post a Comment