
I took Sophie in to the vet yesterday for a "mental health evaluation". She has had increasingly apparent behavioral "issues" lately (i.e. - going to the bathroom in Emma Claire's room). I needed some guidance. I don't want to "give her to the gypsies" (as Brad likes to say) yet.
Sophie was diagnosed with anxiety (I think). I have always joked that I thought Sophie could use some doggie Xanax. Well, now she is taking a doggie anti-anxiety herbal medication. The vet thinks the behavior issues are anxiety related. So, hopefully this is our answer. I started the stuff right away - can't tell yet if Sophie is more mellow. If the herbal stuff doesn't work, then doggie Xanax, it is.
1 comment:
Dear Sophie,
I can relate. Anxiety stinks. My anxiety doesn't manifest itself in the same way yours does, but still. I'm with ya, girl. Hang in there.
~Whitney
Post a Comment