

Arnold is now officially 12 weeks old. New in the life of Arnold is the discovery of his hands. He likes to clasp them and suck on them. Lots of bubble blowing and drooling these days. Teething????
He likes to be read to. I have recently been laying on the floor next to him and reading little books. He stares at the pictures and is quite calm during. I love how his little bottom lip turns down when he is about to cry. He makes squealing noises now.
Emma Claire likes to read to Arnold. I found her the other day in his rocking chair with a Halloween book, reading it to him while he was on the floor on a blanket, as happy as can be. Arnold is fascinated with his big sister and lights up when he sees her.
1 comment:
Arnold Ray, you just might be the third cutest baby I've ever laid eyes on.
Post a Comment