We had our 2 year visit with Dr. Hobbs today. Hard to believe it has been 6 months since we last saw him for our 18 month checkup. I have to say, we have been lucky that we have been well this winter and have not had to go in. All is going well. Emma Claire weighs 24 pounds (16th percentile) and is 33 inches tall (24th percentile). He thinks she is doing great. He talked a little about positive discipline, mealtime (it is my job to offer her the food and hers to make the choice whether or not to eat it - she will eventually eat), getting outside, limiting toys (his recommendation is to limit the toys - which I agree with. She is happiest playing in the kitchen sink or with the dogs).
Dr. Hobbs says he will be happy to take on another Kadue - thank goodness - he is the best. He has all of the cousins, too :-). Sad to know that the next scheduled well child visit is not for another year. I have gotten so accustomed to those regular visits. I thought 6 months was a long time to wait. The good news is, we will be back to see him for sure in August with Kadue Baby #2 (or #5 for him, if you count the cousins)!
No comments:
Post a Comment