Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to Blogging

We are well into 2010 and I realize that I have no record of the past 2 months. The last time I posted, I had no idea I was expecting Kadue baby #2! So, lots to catch up on. Now that I am 13 weeks into this one, I am turning the corner and feeling like doing something other than napping in my spare time.

Emma Claire is more fun by the day. Lots of chatting and energy. She has completely taken to the idea that there is a baby in my belly and gives it "big hugs" and kisses and likes to talk to my tummy. She informed me last night that baby had a poopie diaper...isn't that nice :-). I have no doubt that Emma Claire will be a very attentive and "helpful" big sis.

She came along with me to my appointment with my nurse midwife yesterday. Wasn't sure how this would go, but the nurse took lots of extra time to make Emma Claire comfortable. Emma Claire heard the baby's heartbeat and got to use the little "microphone" to listen herself. I was able to get a little video on my phone. Emma Claire talked about "baby's heartbeat" for the rest of the day and listens for it on my belly.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Praying that you have a wonderful and easy pregnancy #2.

Bonnie said...

A big CONGRATS!!!! We are soooo excited for you all and can't wait to see you at Diana's wedding in March!!