Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Transition Near Complete

Emma Claire is has been gradually transitioning from the infant room at Calvary to the toddler room. Can't believe it. The transition will be complete at the end of this week and she will officially graduate from the "Cuddly Bunnies" to the "Playful Little Pirates" as of next week. This means lots of artwork (she has come home covered in paint the past few days), walking in lines, going outside twice a day, sitting at the table to eat, sleeping on a cot...to name a few. I was convinced that there was no way she would ever nap on a cot. I can hardly get her to nap in a crib. But today was a red letter day. She did it first try. The teachers said she simply laid on the cot and fell asleep...woke up 2 hours later. Sounds easy enough. Why have I had so much trouble?

No comments: