Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chocolate???

One of our favorite outings is Costco. What's not to like?? Lots of people for Emma Claire to wave to, buying in bulk, great meat and fish, lots of food samples, etc. You never know what you are going to bring home.
I usually get a good 15 or 20 minutes before Emma Claire loses focus and wants out of the cart. This day, they were giving out samples of Hershey bars. PERFECT! That should keep her happy until I can finish loading the cart and checking out. Rookie mistake. I look down and melted chocolate EVERYWHERE. In both hands and all over the face. Of course, no wipes with me. Fortunately, most people seemed to think it was cute (as, of course, I did) and the checkout lady gave me paper towels. Another one I didn't see coming. Made for a cute picture, though.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I think chocolate always tastes better when you smear it all over your face.

Bonnie said...

Too cute!!