Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally, The End

Looks like our remodeling project is coming to an end...praise the Lord! The deck is complete (less a couple of finishing touches). Everything turned out great. It will be strange not to have workers in and out all of the time. I think Emma Claire and the dogs will miss all of the activity. I sure won't!

Emma Claire has been getting bigger by the day. Got some new walking shoes this weekend. Not a big fan of shopping these days, Emma Claire. Only wants to be down on the move. Screamed while I tried to check out. Got the shoes, anyway (I would, personally, be thrilled if someone was buying shoes for me...). You can now hear her coming from a mile away in those rubber soled shoes. She clomps all over the house. Loves to look at them.

New in the Emma Claire repertoire is making a kiss with her mouth when asking her to say "I love you".
She had a ball feeding Sophie spaghetti noodles last night. Good for 15 minutes of hysterical laughing (both from Emma Claire and myself).

The belly button is a new discovery. I picked her up from school yesterday and apparently she had been lifting up her shirt all day, pointing to her belly button, aka, "bee-bo" (if you haven't read "The Belly Button Book" lately...pick it up. Cutest book ever.)

So happy to see the sun today. 50s and sunny in the 10 day forecast. We are in desperate need of some sun and warmth. Can't wait to get in the yard! This is my year (think I said that last year too...I mean it this time!).