Tuesday, October 28, 2008

T Minus One Week!

It is really countdown time now. One week until the election. Brad is working hard in these last days. He is at an education forum for the Hopkins School district tonight. I look forward to hearing how it went.
The TV ads should air any day now. Hopefully Brad will get it up on YouTube, so that we can share it on the blog. Lots of door knocking the rest of the week and then...an election party at Rick and Diane's Tuesday. Hopefully it is a victory party!
Here is a link to a nice article from a local newspaper, summarizing answers to questions that Brad and his opponent gave at a recent forum. http://www.mnsun.com/articles/2008/10/18/news/fw16hd44b.txt

We had our first hard freeze last night. Woke up to 20 degrees this morning. Brrr... Whitney and I continue to jog in the mornings. Better bundle up tomorrow! We have been taking the dogs along the past few weeks. They love it. I think Sophie is finally losing some weight!

No comments: